Thursday 12 June 2014

Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie
Dir: Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim
2012
*
Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is about as entertaining as a car alarm.

Tim and Eric seem to think that making repetitious loud and annoying noises is the key to good humour. It's not. Their funniest joke seems to be spoofing bad power point presentations and training videos. Again, it's not particularly funny. I feel sad for everyone they convinced to get involved in this awful film. Robert Loggia is old, he and William Atherton probably should have known better but as much as I like them I guess they need the money these days. I think Jeff Goldblum was tricked into it. Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis show just how unfunny they really are by getting involved, Ferrell in particular seeing as he also produced it. John C. Reilly is the biggest fool though as he is the only one here with an ounce of talent. Why he does this crap is beyond me. Truly one of the worst films I've ever seen and I don't say that lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment