Wednesday 24 September 2014



Stunt Rock
Dir: Brian Trenchard-Smith
1980
****
The epitome of 'Cult film'. Stunt Rock is very honest in its title, it is a mixture of stunts and Rock. It's been titled as a "stuntsploitation" film but that is a genre I've never heard of and I'm a big fan of Exploitation films. It is however, one of the better Ozploitation films but then that goes almost without saying as it is written and directed by the one and only Brian Trenchard-Smith who I imagine is the first point of call for "stuntsploitation" if it does in fact exist. What can I say, it has to be seen to be believed, if you can find it, watch it. It's by no means a great film but I loved it and if you're in to that kind of thing, it is probably the ultimate stoner movie ever. Grant Page rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment