Tuesday 29 April 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Dir: Thor Freudenthal
2010
***
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is not a film I would have ordinarily sought out but I was on a budget Airplane, so I checked it out due to lack of choice. Diary of a wimpy kid is really just for kids but it was enjoyable enough, in fact the three young lead actors did a fine job. I'd be happy for my kids to watch it, it's no worse than most of the stuff on kids TV and that is not something I've said for a long time reviewing films. It's a little cliched here and there as most of the situations are far from original but there is something quite likable about it all the same. Maybe it's because I was on a Airplane towards my holiday destination as apposed to on my way back home but I quite liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment