Monday 23 March 2015

Friends with Kids
Dir: Jennifer Westfeldt
2011
*
The only thing funny in 2011's Friends with Kids is Jennifer Westfeldt pretending she's in her mid thirties. Meow. Adam Scott looks evil, he has a weird 'I've just licked Dogs piss off a stinging nettle and I think I liked it' expression on his face that makes me want to throw things at him. Just when you think that this film isn't going to be the predictably horrid and patronising comedy you thought it was going to be, it goes and becomes something more horrible than you could have possibly imagined. One star is too generous. Chris O'Dowd disappoints me the most, be careful Chris, I'm not sure you're going down the right path here. Apart from Chris O'Dowd (but including his agent), everyone involved with this production should be ashamed/set on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment